Terms & Conditions
(Last updated 14 October 2021)
Prodigy FC Pty Ltd operates out of multiple premises and local sporting fields. By attending a Prodigy FC Pty Ltd sessions you are accepting all the Prodigy FC Pty Ltd terms and conditions as follows. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions of use, you must not participate in any events conducted by Prodigy FC Pty Ltd sessions.
Prodigy FC Pty Ltd. ABN 96654258705 (“we, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. These Terms & Conditions together with other information on this webpage, will inform you as to full conditions you are agreeing to.
Classes and Payments
- All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars.
- All classes must be paid no later than 14 days from the day of registration.
- Prodigy FC Pty Ltd reserve the right to place a "Payment in Advance" term on any class.
- Any class subject to this condition will be advised of this condition by Prodigy FC Pty management prior to confirming the registration.
Cancellations, Payments, Refunds, Credits.
- Prodigy FC Pty Ltd. A Minimum of 24hrs notice must be provided to cancel a class.
- Less than 24hrs notice & you will still be charged the Session fee.
- Refunds are not provided for any/all classes.
- Credits are provided for Classes that are cancelled with 24hrs notice.
- Prodigy FC Pty Ltd management reserves the right to place a "No Cancelation" term on any class.
- Any class subject to this condition will be advised of this condition by Prodigy FC Pty Ltd management prior to confirming the registration.
- Prodigy FC Pty Ltd Sessions :
- Only children registered into a class can participate.
- In the event of heavy rain and/or dangerous weather, classes will be moved indoors if available. In the case of no indoor space being available, the class will be cancelled and re-scheduled at a later date.
- No "make up" classes are provided for children who do not attend for any reason.
- Payment must be paid in full per session prior to attendance.
Participants with Medical Conditions
- Prodigy FC Pty Ltd do not supply and/or administer any form of medication to any person attending a Prodigy FC Pty Ltd sessions.
- If a person has any form of medical condition that is deemed serious or potentially life threatening by a doctor then Prodigy FC Pty Ltd must be provided with a signed "approval to participate letter" from a doctor, before that person can participate in any event organised by Prodigy FC Pty Ltd.
- The "approval to participate letter" must clearly identify the medical condition and include a "treatment plan" so Prodigy FC Pty Ltd can provide the letter to Ambulance or any other emergency medical treatment provider if required.
- Prodigy FC does not take responsibility for the implementation of any specific individuals "medical condition treatment plan".
- Prodigy FC does not take responsibility for any form of medical treatment other than emergency first aid while awaiting Ambulance or other medical professional service to the individual.
- If Prodigy FC staff deem it necessary to call an Ambulance for any individual in a Prodigy FC session, then they will do that and any costs associated with the Ambulance or associated medical treatment is the sole responsibility of the individual.
- If Prodigy FC staff believe that a child attending an event organised by Prodigy FC is unwell, then the parent will be advised as soon as practically possible.
Security and Safety
- Players must wear shin pads at all times during group or academy sessions. If not worn Prodigy FC coaches will ask players to sit out of sessions or asked to partake in everything but the non-contact components.
- Any illegal acts may be referred directly to the Police by Prodigy FC employees.
- No climbing of fences is permitted during Prodigy FC sessions and Private Premises.
Alcohol and Smoking
- Alcohol and/or Smoking are not permitted on any of the premises where Prodigy FC sessions are taking place.
- No Animals, are permitted on the premises of Seymour Shaw Stadium. Any animal found to be on premises will do so at the risk of the owner. Penalties may apply.
Food and Drinks
- Apart from Water or Sports Drinks any other Food and/or Drinks of any form are not permitted on any of the facilities that Prodigy FC sessions are taking place.
- Glass Bottles are not permitted on the premises of Seymour Shaw Stadium – for safety purposes or any facility.
- Chewing Gum and/or Bubble Gum are not permitted on the premises of Seymour Shaw Stadium or any synthetic surface.
Liability & Insurance
- Prodigy FC conducts business with Policies of Public Liability Insurance, Professional Indemnity Insurance and Workers Compensation Insurance in place.
- All persons entering the premises of Seymour Shaw, Private Premises or sessions at local parks must accept responsibility for any injury or illness arising out of or in connection with their participation in classes at the premises.
- Private Health Insurance may cover injury or illness arising out of or in connection with their participation in classes at the premises but please check with your own Insurance provider as this statement is not Insurance or Legal advice.
- All persons entering the premises of Seymour Shaw, Private Premises or local sporting fields release and discharge Prodigy FC and Seymour Shaw, Private Premises and local fields, their employees and agents from any claim, suit, demand, expense or cost in respect of any injury or illness arising out of or in connection with their participation in activities at the premises.
- Any person(s) involved in a Prodigy FC sessions are covered by Prodigy FC Insurance Policies. I.E.
Covered by the specific Policies of Public Liability Insurance, Professional Indemnity Insurance and Workers Compensation Insurance.
(Last updated 14 October 2021)
Prodigy FC Pty Ltd. ABN 96654258705 (“we, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. This policy will inform you as to how we collect and process your personal information.
3. Third party links
4. The personal information we collect about you
Personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include information where the identity of the individual has been removed (anonymous data).
We collect, use, store and process personal information about you, including:
- identity information, including name, title, d.o.b., organisation name;
- contact information, including email address, telephone number(s);
- purchase and transaction information, including details about payments to and from you or your nominated payment service provider and other details of any products or services which you have purchased or might purchase from us, bank account and credit card details; and
- customer service information, including your customer service enquiries and comments.
5. If you fail to provide personal information
If you choose not to provide the personal information as requested, we may not be able to supply you with our products or services.
6. How is your personal information collected?
We use different methods to collect information from and about you including through:
- by corresponding with us by post, telephone, email or otherwise; your interactions and use of our website, such as your location data, website usage and other communication data.
7. Purposes for which we will collect or use your personal information
We collect and use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- to respond to your enquiry via the contact form on our website; and
- to use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences; and
- all practical event management
8. Storage and security of your personal information
The information we collect from you are stored at a location in Australia (service location). Our security measures aim to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed or accessed in an unauthorised way. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They are authorised to only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have procedures to deal with any suspected or actual breach of your personal information and will notify you and any applicable regulator of any breach where we are legally required to do so.
9. Disclosure of your personal information
We may share your personal information with the persons set out below:
- third parties who help us to administer our website and the operations of Prodigy FC (such as our internet service providers, website hosting services, management software system);
- professional advisers, including lawyers, bankers, auditors, credit assessors and insurers who provide consultancy, financial, legal, insurance or accounting services;
- third parties, including authorities, where we are legally obliged to disclose your personal information to them in order for us to provide our products and services to you.
10. How long do we retain your personal information?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes that we collected it for and to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By email: email@example.com
Prodigy FC Pty Ltd